What do you expect Christmas should be?

Yeah! How? I was just curious about it since, oh! its only 14 days to go its already Christmas! I guess, many of you will just stay at home with your family and loved-ones nor many of you will definitely have a great vacation to some amazing places. Places that will somehow give you the satisfaction you want for this coming Christmas. How I wish to spend Christmas in some other place like New York, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and some cool places places which has a snow! Ops! I actually love to celebrate Christmas here in the Philippines but what was just one of my wish is just to experience Christmas in some other countries. Actually, it was really my plan to celebrate Christmas at Japan but too bad I was not given a chance to stay there anymore longer than 4 months. The Japanese embassy did not allow me to stay their ’til next year! At first I was really disappointed but I don’t have a choice but to accept it! Maybe I guess, I could do it in right time and it right place.

How about you guys? How do you intend to celebrate Christmas? Do you find traveling is one of the great exit to have a cool Christmas? Nor do you find staying at your country is the best thing to do to celebrate a happy Christmas? Well anyway, what ever your reason and plans for this Christmas may God Bless you! Enjoy your Christmas everyone!

Comments (0)