Wordless Wednesday!...

Yikes!... Its Wordless Wednesday!... Have you guys got your great entries already? Well, I guess you all do! Anyway, am I late already? Hope still welcome to post my entry for this mimi... Here


This is the common Christmas Tree of those ordinary people here in the Philippines who could not afford to buy those expensive one. Isn't it great? Well, this really looks good though its just out of coconut leaves. In fact, this well really looks so nice if they put some decorations on it. Amazing!... Have a nice day everyone!...c",)

Comments (8)

Anonymous

4:33 PM

The common Christmas tree is a great idea!

Happy WW :)

Coco

5:09 PM

I'd love to see a pic of the decorated one! :)

Shelia

6:34 PM

I think that's beautiful! Very unique. Happy WW!

Country Dawn

8:35 PM

That's actually a very environmentally sound idea! :)

Anonymous

1:12 AM

Interesting. How's the weather?

Natalie

3:41 AM

I've never seen one of those. How neat!

My Wordless Wednesday is up too! :)

Anonymous

3:27 PM

Beautiful photo. I love the colours in this!

kegler747

12:10 PM

Hello, just visiting your blog kse im looking for bloggers na taga Iligan. I own a travel blog and I plan to visit Iligan by late next month. Gusto ko sana makipag-exchange link pero natakot naman ako sa previous post mo about exchanging links :) Hope you could try to help me plan my trip to your hometown.