Love and Hate Tag!...

I've seen this tag in my Bro's corner. I found it interesting so i decide to take it and pass it on to my fellow bloggers too. Here...

  1. I love to eat: Delicious foods... Specially I miss the Japanese burger " LOTTERIA "
  2. I hate to eat: Foods which I don't like the taste...
  3. I love to go: to New York, Europe , Japan, Canada and some great places if possible...
  4. I hate to go: IRAQ! Never in my dreams to be in this place!
  5. I love it when: I found some great interesting things to fonder!
  6. I hate it when: I'm not on the mood!
  7. I love to see: lovely and amazing places...
  8. hate to see: brutal movies... Can't stand it 'til it end!
  9. I love to hear: love songs, rnb and to hear the whisper of words saying " I LOVE YOU..."
  10. I hate to hear: non sense news!...
Im tagging now Gege , Shenty , Juliana , Losel , Merydith

Have a nice day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)