March 26....

I was curious about what will be my luck for this year though I’m not actually asking what should I supposed to do to obtain and reached my goals and aspirations. All I wanted is I just want to know the overview of my journey for this year. Due to that curiosity I landed again in one of the sites I just visited last night theres a question saying that What does your birth date mean? So, without any further a do I just simply answered the question and here is the answer of it…


Your Birthdate: March 26


You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.

Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you’ll rise to the top.

You’re driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.

Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what’s going to make you a success.Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August

The answer did satisfy me for some aspects of my life but it doesn’t really give me the concrete meaning that I wanted know. I guess, even there are people out there who are saying that they can detect your future I still don’t believe besides you can’t blame me its my perception. ‘Cause remember they are just human like me, like us! And who are they to perceive my future? I’m not questioning there ability to see and predict the future what I’m talking here is did they really could see the future? Well, granted that they can see the future of others but why can’t they predict there own future? and why can’t they predict the future of the whole universe? Pardon me if my questions is too personal I just can’t help myself to question those things? Have a great day everyone!

Comments (0)