Quotes of the Day!

I been searching for a great quotes I could post right here in my Blog 'cause I wanted to share it with you for you to be inspired to start your day. Due to that I stumbled upon in one of the great site here in the net. Here is the quotes I get....

" Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself. "
A. H. Weiler (1909 - 1943)

" The purpose of life is to fight maturity. "
Dick Werthimer

" If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer. "
Alfred North Whitehead (1861 - 1947)

" Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric. "
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)
Quotes Courtesy of: Quotationspage.com

Hope you guys will be inspired of this quotes I got right here in the net. May you all have a great year ahead!...c",)

Comments (3)

Anonymous

2:48 AM

nice quotes u got here, hehehe very ironic.

Oman

2:55 PM

Thanx for sharing.

Mec

1:56 AM

my current fave:

Reading gives us somewhere to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)