Wednesday Thing...

Yikes!... I do really have a great day today!... Though actually, I wasn't able to sleep last night 'til this morning! I'm awake for a bout 24 hours already. I wanted to sleep but it seems my sleepy moments will not come so, I decided to go around to the city and look for some great adventure! Guess what I've found? Been the GYM already! After 1 year had passed when I stopped to attend gym session due to some personal reason I now back to my Fitness Gym before! Besides, really have too 'cause my belly is becoming more bigger right now!... Feel bad if I use to look at it in the mirror in fact, there are times that I setup for regular exercise at home but its really quite different if your in the gym 'cause all you can see is your fellow friends who are also attending for gym sessions and aside from that you can only see those gym equipments right? So, after a quite sometime of planning to attend the gym I know do it! Though actually, I'm back to zero again! I mean, need to bare those muscles pain once more... It feels good!

So, who among of you who wanted to have a great, sexy and healthy body? Well, if you think you wanted too better attend nor consult your gym instructors now!... Stop obesity!... Go for sexy body!... Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)