Wordless Wednesday!... Great Buildings...

Yikes!... Its Wordless Wednesday!... I'm too late to post mine... Just got a lot of things to do reason why I wasn't able to post mine earlier.. . Anyway, I guess all of you here has your great entries already! Well. without further ado here is my entry for this week....

This was taken during my vacation in Tokyo, Japan at the ground floor of Metropolitan Government Building!... So, what can you say about it guys? Well, let the pictures speaks for themselves besides both of them has of a lot of words to tell... Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (4)

SandyCarlson

6:31 PM

I like the way the trees are part of this building. Reminds me of University College, Dublin.

Ari_1965

1:49 AM

There are no icicles hanging off these buildings. How nice.

Here's my Wordless Wednesday entry

Neen

3:16 AM

I'd love to visit Japan one day.

Utah Mommy

4:54 AM

Great Shot! I would love to visit and see the beauty of Japan one day! Happy WW!