Amazing Mimbalot Falls...

Mimbalot Falls is one of the amazing falls you can only found in Iligan City Philippines. In fact, this falls is basically located in Buru-un , Iligan City Philippines. A place were I grew up and build up my dreams. Mimbalot falls just located at the back of my alamter school in elementary. Just a couple of hours you'll walk you'll already arrive in this place. Here are some great pictures of this amazing falls...

" MIMBALOT FALLS "
Buru-un, Iligan City, Philippines

This were just some of the great photos taken by my Sis Yen a couple of years ago. So, what can you say about this place? Isn't it fascinating? Well, let the photos speaks for them selves. I hope you guys will gonna have a chance to visit this place soon. Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)