An Entrapment....

I love poems though I merely do some. Simply because I do believe that there are word that could not be explain through actions. This are those words that simply relies through the action of man on how he/she feels towards a particular things. Poems is one of the best way to express your obsess thoughts to someone nor to something. Due to that, I never make a new poem since, I’m merely busy on somethings reason why I look some great poems here in the to feature it here in my site. And here is the the poem I adopt from one of the site here in the net.

An Entrapment
by: - Anthony Kolos -

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

Hope you guys will be inspired by just reading some poem which you think is good enough to read with! Have a great weekend everyone!…c”,)

Comments (0)