Inspiring Quotations...

Valentines is in the air! Its only 13 days to go its already the day of HEARTS! Are you guys been ready to date your partners? or Do you already got a plan were to bring him/her? Well, what ever your plans for this coming valentines all I wish for you is an everlasting happiness. Besides, you need not to worry 'cause you still have time to prepare for that day! Here are some quotes I'd like to share it with you before Valentines day arrives...

Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown

I just took this quotation in one of the site here in the net. You can visit there site here. Thanks for this lovely quotations. Hope you guys will be inspired before the HEARST day arrive. Have a great day everyone!

Comments (0)