Photo Hunter: Narrow!...

Oh!... Its Photo Hunter already!.... But before anything else I would like to extend my heartfelt greeting of Advance Happy Valentines Day to all of you guys... May you all have a great and memorable valentines this coming February 14. Anyway, here is my entry for this weeks theme Narrow...

" A Narrow Building "

I took this one during my vacation at Yokohama, Japan. Its one of the best place I have ever been. Its really great to see all of those amazing scenic views that I have seen here in this place and this building is one of those fantastic landmark!... So, what can you say about it guys? Well, let the picture speak for himself... Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (6)

That's great! Great composition. I love it!

Joyismygoal

11:08 PM

it is a nice shot i think I want to go there someday

Anonymous

12:08 AM

Nice entry Tito:-) Xo

Utah Mommy

12:49 AM

Great shot! You must be a PRO photographer, perfect for the theme! Have a great weekend!
NARROW FEED THE ROAD

Randi

1:20 AM

Perfect shot for the theme.
Great composition.

Oman

3:31 PM

Beautiful Shot. A perfect clear day.