Great finds...

Here is also one of the other laptop model I been planning to swap if God granted me the second chance to be back in Tokyo, Japan. If you could read on my previous post here. Its a megabook model but it seems that I need to add some more cash to swap my existing Toshiba Laptop. So, maybe I guess I should look for a cheaper one. And here is some of the other model I found…


GIGABYTE G-MAX N411 ZENBOOK

Set your mind at ease with the GIGABYTE G-MAX N411 ZENBOOK. The large, 14-inch widescreen display should appease those who wish for a fulfilling visual experience while mobile, and the 40GB HDD space will hold out for the most avid multimedia users out there. For those who wish to transform this notebook into a true desktop replacement, there are two SO-DIMM slots that can give you a maximum of 2GB of RAM to work with. Powered by Intel Centrino platform, this notebook is ready to go with you anywhere, now and in the future.

So, what do you think? Isn’t it amazing to have this laptop features? Oh! Well, I just hope so!…

Comments (0)