CANON DIGITAL IXUS i5 Camera...

I’ve always been wanting to purchased my own camera soon. If you can still remember in my past articles I’d really love to buy a NIKON CAMERA in Tokyo, Japan. But I guess its was not yet my time ’cause my application for Japanese Visa was denied. Though it feels bad but still thankful ’cause God still opened a new opportunity for me. Anyway, what’s the good thing about having your own camera? Is it about luxury? or Some other issues. Well, for me the good thing about having your own camera is you’ll got a chance to capture memories that won’t came back anymore. Memories that will bring you to the past even just in a single piece of picture. Other than that, you’ll have the chance to capture those amazing landmarks and fantastic scenic views. For that, let introduce you one of the excellent camera of Canon. Here…
CANON DIGITAL IXUS i5

Fleeting moments are exactly that fleeting. Make some of those tender moments permanent using the petite CANON DIGITAL IXUS i5 camera. It records high-resolution images up to five mega pixels, and is equipped with Canon’s DIGIC processor for that edge in quality and speed. It comes in four colors, choose one that will tickle your fancy, and match your wardrobe and get one of the significant other too. This pretty amazing!

Comments (0)