Hectic Sked I have...

Yup! This week is one of the hectic sked I got! But not that so hectic actually, I just got some other concerns to respond too. I couldn’t just easily go back home this weekend to the fact that my Sis is here and her two Sons my little Nephews are here too who really needs my help though my Sis is allowing me to go home since, its one of the most important thing that I need to do. But still can’t just live easily..Hopefully every things will gonna be fine and under control. I just really have to meet with my Aunt who are the one who’s helping me to work abroad specifically in her company where she was working too…Its a lifetime career so, I really have to go home…Wish me luck guys!…

Anyway, do you think that working abroad is recommended? For some reason, maybe yes or not! Yes, in the sense specifically in my status I wanted to enjoy my life to work abroad in this stage of my life ’cause time come I will definitely settle down here in my country for a specific career. But now, I just want to venture this opportunity. Not, in the sense that working abroad is not a must for everybody! Its just a matter of choice! If you think that it suits on you then so be it! Indulge, crave and have fun while working abroad!

Comments (0)