Who loves food here...

Who among of you here are food enthusiast? Are you one of those people who loves to cook nor share your recipes? or Do you enjoy food tripping? Well, that would be a great idea! Anyway, I would like to let you know that I am one of those people who really loves cooking though I'm not a good cock nor I don't have a proper schooling on cooking I still love about this thing. i just learn to cook through the help of my two(2) mentors my Mom and my Granny. They taught me everything that I need to know but there are also foods that I am just the one who learn it by myself. In fact, I been planning to send off my self to cooking school to learn more techniques that I need. Aside from that, I been planning to put of my business soon which is highly inclined with foods. Hopefully I can come up with the good decision.

Anyway, back to the topic I found a great site just recently where you can share your recipes, discuss some other recipe ideas, share your learnings and some other things which is basically connected with foods. I'm planning to submit my own recipes actually if I got some other time to browse their site once more. Feel excited about it! How about you guys? Do you have your own recipes too? or Are you seeking a free nutritional recipes? Well, if you do then better have a chance now to visit this site foodconnect.com for they are the one I'm taking about here. They are simply amazing! Try for yourself too!

Comments (0)