Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's...

First and foremost, before the rushing wind let the golden daffodils vow in unison let me great those MOM and MOMS to be a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Anyone here who didn't greet their Mom's yet? Well, if you haven't greet your Mom's yet let them know already that they are the best Mom in the world before this day becomes over!

Scientifically speaking, a mother is a biological and/or social female parent of an offspring. In the case of a mammal such as a human, the biological mother gestates a fertilized ovum, which is called first an embryo, and then a fetus. This gestation occurs in the mother's uterus from conception until the fetus is sufficiently developed to be born. The mother then goes into labor and gives birth. Once the child is born, the mother produces milk in a process called lactation to feed the child; often the mother's breast milk is the child's sole nourishment for the first year or more of the child's life.

But what was actually the challenge of being a MOM? Personally, I don't really know! But as to perceive, observe and reflect to what my MOM does I can really say that they are SIMPLY AMAZING. A Mom is a friend, a bestfriend, a true friend, adviser, saver, councilor, but the best of all a MOM is simply a Mother who bares the burden and happiness of everything as one family.

Well, I would like to extend my sincerest thank you to my Mom who gave me a chance to explore the beauty of the world. Who gave me hope and courage to pursue all my plans. Who gave me strength and encourage to surpassed all the obstacles I'm facing through my life's journey. Mom, thank you for everything! I won't be as good and as certain as I am if not because of you. You gave me reason to believe on myself despite the fact that I even know that I may fail. Thank you for such a wonderful creation of God. May HE continue to blessed our family as we travel along our journey. Mom, wherever I am since I am now a person who used to search my future destiny I would like to let you know that you will always be my MOM. Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!...

To all Mom's out there I would like to let you know that you are all SIMPLY AMAZING!... May you have a great life ahead with your beloved family... Have a great life everyone!..c",)

Comments (0)