WW: Those were the days...

Yikes! Another weekend had passed and another week has yet to come! Have you guys enjoyed your week? Hope you do! Anyway, before I proceed to my entry for this week let me share you this saying, " Life is a constant challenge and full of surprises "... Agree? Well, whatever life may bring always remember that the only spice to fight life obstacles is to stay calm, patient and perseverance. Calm in the sense that life has its purpose why we need to experience those things. Patient in the sense that life is not always what we keep on fighting. Perseverance to go much further despite the fact that every single things has its limitations. Remember, we are the soul owner of our own life and we know what's best for us! Because of that, we need to bring out and show off whatever best we had.

Here is now my entry for this week....




Those were the days I've spent during my work at Wind and Wave Davao as Marketing Associate. Did enjoy this rode hiding to the Bat cave. I don't have much this week reason why I opt to post this photo way back last year. Hope you guys will still love my entry. Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments (0)