Submit your Sites to Major Search Engine...

Just recently, I submitted my blogs to several major search engine which I think could help me out to gain back my PR for the next update. They are the following:

* entireweb.com
* scrubtheweb.com
* newwebstuff.com
* exactseek.com
* changinglink.com

Personally, I don’t really know if this can help to gain back my PR soon. I just follow what other people or particularly those webmasters say and I guess, its not bad to try it out. Besides, its my loss nor gain if try it right? Aside from that, reading several search engine optimization tips really helps me a lot to better understand how Google rank each sites according to its popularity, link backs, quality articles and some other aspects that they might consider that a site can be worthy enough to give a PR. But I just don’t really get it, why some new blogs specifically those new blogspot users who were using it in just 3 months they already have a PR 5. Quite questionable! Right? Its pretty true! Its actually one of my blogger friend who got this PR. I don’t wanna mention his blog here ’cause I don’t want any conflict. I’m just citing an example. Well, I just do hope soon enough I’ll gain back my PR. Hopefully for those people out there too who loss their PR. This might help you guys! You can also submit your blog. Good luck to us!

Comments (3)

Charon

12:17 PM

Yes ! I agree with you.

This is a very subtly noticed solution with which I fully agree, because it reflects real information.

This is one of the best Blog. Keep up great work. https://www.newportpaperhouse.com/2020/10/covid-19-10-tech-trends-getting-us.html