IADC Well Intervention Operation Training

I was supposed to share this with you guys last week. But Due to hectic schedule at work I was not able to do it. As you can see its pretty obvious that I rarely updated this blog of mine as I was really so busy on my current job. Anyway, to proceed to the topic I was really surprised a week ago when my boss told that I have to attend the certification training for IADC Well Intervention. It was actually a training conducted only for well operators specifically for gas and oil industry operators.

The training last for about 5 days in one of the recognized training company here in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. It was conducted by one of the versatile and experience Operator from Malaysia Mr. Mohammad Issa. To mention few of his credentials, he has been an operator for 30 years in hi country Malaysia. He decided to start his teaching career in this field back in 90's. Early 2005 he shifted here in Abu Dhabi to continue his teaching career as an IADC Well Intervention Instructor. He was one of the best instructor I have meet throughout my life here in Almansoori. He got a lot of knowledge pertaining to wireline operation.

To sum up the learing process I had encounter for this training I could really say that it helpe me a lot to improved my understandin in wireline operation. Though honestly I got a hard time as I go through every details of the lessons. But thanks God 'cause I was able to pass the certification exam. This is one of the great opportunity I had!

Comments (0)