"Job-Hunting: Everywhere & Anywhere"

What should I supposed to say to this topic that i chose to discuss....Well actually, there's a lot I can say to this subject...Basically, as of now, I'm really looking for a job. Since, I am a fresh graduate its really hard for me to find a job right directly. But I do hope that there's really a job that awaits for me.

Know what guyz, its been five(5) months already that I dont have a work yet!. Though I'm still young and there's a lot of opportunity waiting for me, you cannot hide it in me to feel bad! In fact, I'm already right here in Davao City, Philippines to try my luck here. But I guess, there's no such work waiting for me here. I been through to a lot of interviews but still I was not hired!...Too bad!...But I'm still alive 'cause I do believe that there's really a great job that awaits for me though I don't know, what was that job or should i say where was that particular place. The only thing I do is just preparing my self for what ever my come in my way. I'm just really praying that I can find a job soon.

Honestly guyz, I'm too eager to have a job already to the fact, that I wanted to help my family. Well, that sound too old but its actually true. I wanted to support there daily needs though I could not give them everthing they wanted but t least I can help them. You know what, its really hard for me to hear something bad from my family cause even if how eager I am to help them, I cant' since I dont have a work yet! In other words, I dont have money to support them..It really feels bad....

As of now, I'm really hoping that I can find a job. Actually, I'm on the process of Job-Hunting over and over again until I can find one. In fact, there's really an opportunity waiting for me in Pasig City. The HR Manager emailed me yesterday about my application for "WEB DESIGNER". He told me to submit a URL of my personal blog, and personal Homepage including some examples of my edited art works...So, right now I'm really working for it!...And Hopefully, if the time demands me to be there in Pasig City for formal interview I do hope that my sister support my financial needs....Finally, I'm really hoping that everthing goes right...

Comments (0)