"Love Quotations"

I have never been to anywhere else this day. After resigning in my recent job I just stayed at home with my Nephew, Sis & Bro since, will soon be living to Japan...yeppy...c",)...Though I feel boredom just staying here but still be thankful for the other opportunity that God has bestowed onto me.

Anyway, I have here some LOVE QUOTATIONS which I got in one of the book that I read recently this day. Its authored by William Shakespeare. I dedicate this to anybody else who wants to lighten up their minds if it seems their love life's is going rough nowadays.

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be liar;
But never doubt I LOVE. (Hamlet)

The course of true LOVE never
did run smooth. (A Midsummer Night's Dream)

LOVE looks not with the eyes,
but with the mind;
And therefore is wing's Cupid
painted blind. (A Midsummer Night's Dream)

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My LOVE as deep: the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
(Romeo and Juliet)

If music be the food of LOVE, play on,
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken and so die.
(Twelfth Night)

When my LOVE swears that
She is made of truth,
I do believe her, though I know she lies.
(Sonnet)

That was it!..Isn't it great to hear those words from our Loved One's?...But I guess, those words will just remain hidden feelings that could not be spoken through the use of naked mouth. Since, I do believe that LOVE is simply unconditional!...However good your message was for your LOVE, if you, yourself is not sincere to the words you spoke its all just fake and would not stay long even if how far the years you've gone through...Better show your love in actions than saying it by words 'cause there's a saying that "Actions speaks louder than words"...Have a good luck and show LOVE to everyone...c",)

Comments (0)