Renowed Birthday!....

Isn’t it great to celebrate your birthday with whom you loved?…Of course it is!…Well, just yesterday we celebrated my Nephew’s 5th Birthday. I didn’t imagen that he’ll grow up so fast! As I remember way back 4 years ago, I was the one takes care of him. He was then so little & cute handsome baby. But now, Oh God!..He was so talkative, a very smart kid, he really takes our attentions, He even talk like a big boy. I just can’t imagen how fast the time was. But I guess, time was just being fair.

Anyway, we celebrated his birthday at Jack’s Ridge Hill Top View, one of the beautiful spots that could only be found here in our place. Well, it was really great sometimes celebrating birthday’s away from home. Why?…’cause definitely it lessens time, effort, money and visitors. Though its really quite different if you got to celebrate your birthday at home since, all your relatives will be there, friends, and some other person who’ll gonna treat you as the most special persons on that day. But I guess, its still the same! The most important thing is ” You’ve got to celebrate your day of re-born” and ” Thank HIM ” for the other blessedful years he bestowed onto you…

Some pics during my Nephew’s Birthday!…
























Thats all for now pipz…got to go!…Have a blessedful day everyone!…

Comments (0)