I got a Bad News!

Really!...I happened to received an email from from one of my classmate way back High School. Telling me that one of our classmate's Mom was died because of a complicated disease . I don't know exactly what was the 'cause of her death. He just told me that it was a complicated illness. I really feel bad for it!...'Cause she was the Mother of my close friend. As I recall, she was really nice, accommodating, a best friend, a Mother, and all the good words is indeed deserving for her. Know why?...Simply because she was really an example of a GOOD PERSON who has a GOOD HEART. As I remember, I used to stay at their home after our class break having a conversation about my plans...What I wanted too...things kinda like that...Which I really feel eventually, I'm at HOME...She never treated me as other person. She even chat with me some serious things concerning about my Family...I actually confessed to her some heart matters way back then...I just can't really imagen that she was died already!...I don't even have a chance to say goodbye and rest in peace during her burial since, I'm out of the country..It really feels bad...In fact, after I read the message I got shocked!...I never think about!...sigh...:(

I guess, God has a plan for her and I believe that she will live in the house of our CREATOR 'cause she was indeed a good person and for that, I just wanted to let her know even just in this way that, I thank her for all the words of encouragement, words of wisdom, for the shelter she provide during those days, and for being a Good Mom not just for here son and daughters but for us who happened to meet her way back then. I used to call her "TE" and now I wanna say TE, goodbye and may you rest in peace...I'll gonna miss you...

One thing I learn from this is that, Life is isn't that easy without a MOTHER...'Cause even if how bad you are your Mother will always be there for you no matter what. In times of your ups and downs she is their to support you. In times that you lose hope she held you up and comfort you. In times that your in danger she even give her life to save you. And most of all, in times that your still in her womb for about 9 months she carry all the pain just for you. Theres no such word to explain it further how Amazing to have a MOTHER...Our Mom will alway be our Mom...She can also be our best friend, our true friend, our playmates, our teacher, our everything...Simply as that!...So, I just wanna say, to all those person who do have a hatred from their Moms beware...Ask forgiveness from them...'Cause mind you, this maybe the last time you'll gonna see you Mom. Remember....We didn't have the power to predict the future and because of that we should cherish the times that we got from our parents/Family...

Have a blessed day everyone!....c",)

Comments (0)