Usual Days here in Tokyo...

Hello pips..Wazz up?!...Anyway, I spend my usual days here Tokyo with my Preggy Sis and Handsome Nephew by just staying her at home and sometimes we go to malls for just a mall hopping, go to parks but most of the time we just spend our whole day at home. In fact, its pretty good by just staying here and do over the stuff here in internet. Its the only exit we got to stay alive for the whole day! We used to wake up usually at 9 or 10 am in the morning since my Brod-In-law's time for work is 10. So probably we do usually wake up at that time. I cooked for them, do some laundry using washing machine...hehehe...Do all the stuff what my Mom does when she was here too way back 2005... In fact, I love and enjoy what I do here at least just in this way I happened to let them know that I care for them as my Family. One of the reason why did I accept this offer from my Sis is that I want to help them out and a chance to see this place 'cause I know not all my life I can render my help for them 'cause time will come I really have to get a life on my own. So since, I can still help them at this moment, I grab this opportunity. And one more thing, to be here in Tokyo once in my life because of them is a lifetime treasure that I'll gonna cherish for the rest of my life 'cause I badly don't know if I can still came back in this place after my visit expires. So for that, a big thanks for my Sis and Brod-In-Law.

Furthermore, to know and experience the life and culture of Japanese people is one great opportunity I have been. To interact with them though I badly don't know their language is not a joke but its a challenge that would inculcate into my being. To see their weirdness, their fashion, and everything here is a dream come true that would last forever.

Enough said!...thats it!...Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)