I'm alive People!...:)

Yes! It really is!…Hey! Wazz up guyz?…How’s things going? Hope you’ll all doing great!..Anyway, it’s been a quite sometime already that I haven’t been updating this blog since, I got a little bet busy doing some stuff with little handsome Nephew and Sis!..Roaming around Tokyo is definitely cool! This city is really amazing as I often told everyone though its quite expensive you know!:). Well, staying here for almost a month already is quite different from my place were I’ve used to waked up early around 5:30 in the morning and off for work. But here, oh God!. Afternoon is seem to be like 5:30 am in the Philippines. I haven’t seen the sun raising up even the day I arrived here. Isn’t that confusing?!..huh!..Oh, whatever!..Well, living like this is also interesting though I got bored sometimes. What else more I can say?!..Hummpp..Let me think!…Opps…I guess, that was just an introductory part of my postie…:)..Better watch out my other post later…c”,)

Comments (0)