Precise Example of Nationalism!

I often hear about Disneyland since, when I was a child. I was really confused about what it looks like?...Who are those famous cartoon characters that resides at Disneyland?...Are they all existing?...Does they have a life like us?..Or they are all just a man's creation?...Those were just some of the questions that came up to my mind if they talk about Disney characters.

Now, I'm here at Tokyo, Japan...I really dream to be their even just once in my life and see those amazing creation of man that I don't really know if they all exist in the past. But i guess, they're all just man's creation. As I continue to explore more about this place theres a lot of things I discover and one of that is Japanese people is such a great and concrete example of nationalism. They all love of what they are and things around them. One of the vital and precise example why Japan is really one of the most successful country. Even though they all don't know how to speak the international language still they all hit the mark of success. Expensive clothes, foods, houses, etc. Is the mirror of their high compensation as they all render their knowledge and give their best. Isn't it cool to think about it?!...How I wish my countrymen well also possess this kind of Nationalism. How I wish that my fellowmen will be somehow proud of where they came from. And How I wish that they all work for the benefit of Filipino people at large.

You might be, asking why does I say about all this things?...I do have a bases!...There's a lot of Filipinos out there who are not proud of being a Filipino..They seem to hide their race even if its quite obvious that they are Filipino. Too bad to think about it!...Well, its there choice after all!...But I dare to challenge my countrymen that you could not be of what and where you are right now if you happened to forget where you came from. Having been to far from our country is not a constant thing. But I'm pretty sure, if you claim to be a Filipino wherever you are success would always be one step ahead!...

Comments (0)