Journey to Tokyo!

Hello there to all!..Its been two days already that I haven't been posting a new entry since, I got busy this past few days. Just last July 4, its my flight to Tokyo, Japan with my Sis and Nephew!...Wow! Sounds so great!....I'm already here in Tokyo now! A place were I didn't even imagen in my entire life that I'll gonna happened to travel with once in my life's journey!...Thanks to my Sis and Brod-In-Law!...I owe this everything in them!...

Anyway, July 4 was really a tiring day i got! After doing such preparation a day before this day, I need to woke up early at 5 am to got a bath! Prepare some other things to packed up and fixed everything. Then, after that, at exactly 6 am we left from our house since, we got a first flight bound to Manila. As we already arrived in Manila International Airport, we wait for about 5 hours before our flight to Tokyo! Isn't that tiring enough? I guess it is!...But on the other hand, its really quite amazing since I arrived in one of the best country that I've never dreamed of to land with!..great!...Simply Amazing!...Though it's already night when I arrived with my Sis and Nephew here in Tokyo I still have the great feelings that no one could ever interfere with!...

Know what guys, just only then I've realized how tiring it is to travel. But in the other side of it, it really feels comfort if you already arrived safe and sound in the place were you wanted to be together with those persons whom you don't even know their names. The concept is you all arrived safely!...Thanks God!...

Comments (0)