Appendectomy Operation...

I been to that operation way back January 20, 1998 that was almost 10 years ago. Its one of the most unforgettable moments in my life that I could never dare to forget. 'Cause it is were I got my Second(2) Life... A time were I prove that my Family really love and cares for me. It is were I realized that there are more things to consider and enjoy rather than doing those silly things. I beg to those teenagers who are in the stage of becoming rebel to there parents. Asking why? Because to become a person like you wanted too just to get the attention of your Family is never that bad but doing all those crazy thing just to catch their attention is really bad! Under going to this stage of my Life I've learn a lot of things which makes me a better person that I wanna be.

Appendectomy operation is nothing that an easy way. It cost you a LIFE... A life that could be stolen by "him" or a life that you'll gonna live again with those important persons for you. This is my Second life already.... And I am so thankful to HIM that he does not live me alone or in the hand, he still gave it back to me the LIFE that I always wanted to be. I thanks my Mom who really cares for me 'cause even if How hard the situation is she doesnt loss hope that I'll gonna be fine I thank my Sisters, Brothers, and Grand Mother and Father who gave a prayers for me to surpassed what I've gone through that very moment. I thank those people who really cares about me 'cause they don't live me in the midst of my darkest time. Most of all, as I keep telling I gave my BIG THANKS to GOD who save me in the midst of death and for showing me the light that I'm begging for!...Thanks to you all!...Your simply all my life!...



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)