Simply About Me...

I was just really wondering why almost all website really collects informations for there users. They even wanted to know about yourself and if possible its all about your personality. Maybe I guess, they just want to track all the personal informations about their users that somehow help there company to improve from the beta stage. Well, anyway, for some website that I been signing in to be honest I didn't put all the necessary informations about me 'cause I also wanted to have a private life 'cause as you know I'm just human after all!..Eventually, if you really beg to know about me here I am...

* I'm just a simple guy who wish to have a better life and who always wanted to explore things beyond my control.
* I'm really proud to be a Filipino.
* I'm 23 years old...
* I love to paint and to dance(any type of dances)...
* I use to blog in my leisure time and if I got a big vacant time I use to sleep..lol
* I love color Blue...
* I love my Family...
* I didn't have a phone at this moment...
* I wanted to go United States somehow...
* I also wanted to live to visit Canada and Australia...
* I wanted to have a great job that suits in my abilities...
* I got a girl already but as of now its quite complicated..:(

Those were just some of the personal informations that you wanted to know about me!...Hope you find it interesting nor boring...lol...Have a blessed day ahead!...c",)



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)