International School of my Nephew...

Yeah!…Together with my Sis and Brod-In-Law to check if the school is great. Well, it takes us so long to be there. Its quite far from our place here and I guess, it will take us 1 hour to reach the International School of my little Nephew but the school is pretty good. The Teachers is seem to be so accommodating and never let you feel that your different from them. In fact, I happened to talk some of their teachers since, they also ask me about some particular things. They are all great!..

One more thing I’ve observed is that the school is not quite crowded maybe I guess, its there summer class this month and there regular class here will start at month of September. Other than that, it’s pretty nice to have a chat with those people you just know at that moment ’cause it enables you to speak from what you’ve learn from school way back a year or years ago. One concern that I just hope to work out is that I hope my Nephew could be able to adopt and absorb the nature of the place and language they use everyday as soon as he start his class. Hope so…But I guess, he can ’cause his a bright boy! Just like his Dad and Mom!…



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)