Plan to purchased a Coat...

Yeah!...I been planning to purchased some coats already 'cause as you know, winter is past approaching here in Tokyo, Japan. Been excited for that but a little scary since, that would probably my first time to stay here in Tokyo with all those snow..lol...Wow!...its great to hear about snow!...Well, anyway, back to the topic...I been already planning to buy for some as my Sister told me to purchased already before winter came 'cause if not now to purchase for this things it might be difficult for me a buy on the following month. Honestly, I'm still thinking yet!...'Cause if I will buy for a coat I won't have money left with 'cause its quite expensive here...sigh...But If I won't buy right now, I'm not sure if I already have a cash next month...What do you think???....Help me decide on this....

Anyway, maybe I just need a little bet more time to think about it!.. But I guess, I might really be purchasing a new coat for winter season here in Tokyo, Japan....Have a blessed day everyone!...c",)



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)