Past Approaching: Autumn in Japan!...

Yeah!...two weeks more to go its already autumn here in Tokyo, Japan. Not just here in Tokyo but the entire place of Japan. I feel excited about it 'cause that would be my first time to experience and see those falling leaves here in Tokyo. Though I often see falling leaves in my country which is pretty obvious but its quite different here 'cause all leaves will be vanished if it already autumn. Cool!

On the other side, spending autumn season here in Tokyo, Japan would be my pleasure to experience it once in a life time and I guess, I will cherished it for the rest of my life...'cause that would be an unforgettable moments I have here in Japan. Know what guys, I never dream that once in my life I could reach this far! Thanks to my Sis and Brod-In-Law...So, which us luck!...Have a blessed day everyone!..c",)

Comments (0)