Tags About Me....

Yeah!...Somethings about myself...which I merely share to others.. For some specific reasons that only me knew about it!..Here have a read on it!..

My name: WILL
Childhood ambition: Painter
Fondest memory: When I was able to waste in my short way back childhood..c",)
Soundtrack: High by Speaks
Retreat: House of the Monks (Malaybalay, Philippines)
Wildest dream: To become an Actor...(laughing)
Proudest moment: When I graduated of course!
Biggest challenge: Destiny...
Alarm clock: Don't have one!... and don't need it either 'cause I usually wake up early..
Perfect day: When I got the word "YES" from my Girl...
First job: Wind and Wave Davao (Marketing Associate)
Indulgence: Craving for Burger from Lotteria..(could only be found here in Tokyo I guess..!)
Last purchase: Short
Favorite movie: Transformers, Die Hard 4, Fantastic 4, Heroes the series..
Inspiration: Family and my Girl...
My life is: Awesome!..Amazing!..Fantastic!...c",)
Your Card: Don't have one yet!

Have a great day!...c",)

Comments (0)