Confusions of a Little Old Man...

Talking about my past is one of the great subject that I love to dwell with. In fact, I really do care to share my life to others not because I want them to be inspired by what I've gone through 'cause I don't have enough achievements yet! But because I love to share as to how I spend my life in the past 23 years. Eventually, when I was still child I keep asking my Mom about magic, animals, books, paintings and all things that I see around me that made me curios about what it is! But one specific character that really made me curios about it is the Halloween Ninja. I was at Grade 1 then when I start to develop my artistic skills in painting and it so happened that during that time Halloween Ninja is one of the great movie characters that I've always been seeing in television. Due to that, I keep an eye on them for me to paint their physique. Afterwards, only to find out that Halloween Ninja is just humans who wear a Ninja costumes. I was then at Grade 2! Funny little thing I got before!.

It's really quite nice to reminisce those times of my curiosity stage as well those times were I use to spend my leisure time with my little old friends!..c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)