Unforgettable Graduation...

This is the only picture I got during yearbook pictorial. It's been year and half already have pass when I graduated in College. One of the most unforgettable moments in my life 'cause I happened to prove to my self not just for my Parents that I can simply make a difference in my journey. But I got one question here why that graduation day is one of my unforgettable moments? Here is the answer...

Simply because I wasn't able to attend my graduation and eventually not able to ramp into stage of Graduates to claim my DIPLOMA...:( Asking why? 'Cause I got a little serious problem in one of my subject which turns to be the only reason..sigh...But one good thing about it is I AM still part of the batch. Just don't need to attend the Graduation as per rule of the school if the student has a remarks in any of the subjects. Opps!...Don't get it wrong! What I mean to say is, one of my subject instructor will gave me my grade at the end of the month of March which turns to be so bad 'cause my Graduation was fall on March 24... Really feel bad about it! But I don't have a choice anymore I'm screwed! I just think that it was luck and it really needs to turn that way. Well, anyway after all I'm still part of the Graduates though I wasn't able to ramp in the stage...:(

On the other hand, there are moments in your life that you really have to choose if your already screwed by the situation. It is in this moment that you must think which is much better than just better. Came to think about it all over!...Well besides after all its for the benefit of your own future...


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)