Tokyo Update!

My Nephews first day in school will be this coming Monday already. Been excited for him..:) Though his school is quite far from our place we can still manage due to his need to be in school at his age. Besides, he really have too already 'cause most often children starts to go to school at the age of three(3) for the pre-schoolers and his already 5 years old now quite good enough to send him to school to learn for a new ideas from his inter-racial Teachers and classmates (INternational School here in Tokyo) that he will be dealing with everyday from Monday to Friday. Great!...

Eventually,his Mom my Sis is preparing for everything he needs at school including those things he will be using. And even I myself is preparing for his big First day in school since, I am the one who be sending him to school everyday!... Got a new routine for this!..:)... Wish him luck guys!... Wish he can handle his self in the absence of his Mom, Dad and Me who use to take care everything for him if his just in the house playing and need for something... God Bless My little Cute Nephew!..c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comment (1)

MamaLot

1:37 AM

I added all your blog already thanks ha! favor naman add mo din domain ko http://www.pinay-american.com thanks daaan see yah