Photo Hunt: Hot!...

Photo Hunter is here!...Phew!..... Hope you guys will have a great day !... Anyway, The theme for this week is quite so observable I guess. But just a couple of days a go the climate here in our place is not quite hot! In fact, theres a coming typhoon named "MINA"... Just pray that everyone will gonna be fine... Here is my entry for this week...


" Dive Hot "

This was one of the picture I have during my work at Wind and Wave Davao. Those two divers are both my co-workers. I never opted to go with them again during diving mid afternoon lessons since, its quite really hot! I can't take it over!... Miss this work!....

Have a nice weekend everyone!...c",)


Comments (16)

Anonymous

2:37 AM

Pretty hot! Diving!...c",)

Natalie

10:07 AM

Cool take on the theme!

My photo hunt picture is up too. Come check it out if you get a chance. :)

Looks hot out there. But it's nice to learn diving.

Mine is up to. Hapy photo hunting.

Carver

10:13 AM

That's a great take on the theme. Beautiful photograph.

I hope you will be ok. I was just reading about the typhoon Mina online. I'll be sending out good thoughts for you and others in it's path.

Anonymous

10:18 AM

Diving looks like a good way to cool off from the heat!

maryt/theteach

10:19 AM

Just marvelous. I love snorkeling in humid, hot weather. I hope MINA will miss you and all will be safe!

Come visit me at My Photo Hunters post :)

Sarge Charlie

10:37 AM

that sure looks hot to me, i love to dive

Jenn Valmonte

11:04 AM

what a wonderful picture! my photo hunt is now up, too!

Anonymous

12:04 PM

wow! pretty pic! would love to dive there!

Anonymous

2:07 PM

what a beautiful shot!! Great colors.

Anonymous

3:03 PM

Thats really a hot diving! Its cool.

Anonymous

4:24 PM

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i'm real jealous now...

Wish I had the luxury of time to doing this!

Here's my not-so-fiery version.. ;-)

Good shot. Have a nice weekend.

Hootin Anni

8:34 PM

Stay safe during the typhoon!!!

JO

11:12 AM

wow!!! nice beach!!! nice diving spot!

Everyday Healy

12:04 PM

Are you diver too? Your 2 friends looks so cool in the pic. Even though it's hot here, but just by looking at the pic, I no longer feel hot now. Great!

And, will pray for no one get hurts because of MINA. :)