Christmas Wish...

Do you still believe on wishes? Or Do you still wish for this coming Christmas? Well, I guess wishes is the only thing we could ever think off if we wanted the best for our families and loved-ones. Right? Honestly, I myself really believes on wishes. Wishes that somehow helps me realized that life in the real world is quite different. Different in the sense that it is full of sacrifices, hardships, trials, and of course success and victories. I don't know if you will agree with me if I'd say " LET THERE BE REAL SANTA CLAUS "... or " LET THERE BE PEACE "... You might wondering why did I say those words will in fact, its really impossible to think about it right now or it might be possible but the question is "WHEN?"...

The reason behind why did I wish for a REAL SANTA CLAUS is I wanted to ask a wish from HIM to save the lives of those people who are in danger. To give a second chance to those people who often do bad deeds. To give hope to those innocent young children who been once a victim of unfair treatment of those crazy people. To give hope to the dying legacy of those heroes who been once a contributor for the peacefulness of the country.

I know that sounds impossible! And who am I to ask for that WISH. I'm just an ordinary person but even if I am still believe that the right time will rise for all those WISH I had. I just wanted a better and safe place to live for my family and future family. I just do hope that its not yet late to change the picture of the society nowadays. Make your Christmas wish everyone!

Comments (0)