Photo Hunter: Small...

Yikes! Its Photo Hunt already... Before anything else let me great you all a very happy day. Wish you all the best and luck in life. Be safe as you travel along your journey. Remember, SMILE always what ever happens... Here is my entry fot his weeks theme " SMALL "...


" A SMALL SPECIAL GIFT FOR MY MOM "

Yeah! Its a ring. How sweet! Actually, its not an expensive one but it trully came from the bottom on my Heart. Merry Christmas Mom. Be safe and Have a God Bless. Have a nice day everyone!...c",)

Comments (12)

kljs

5:23 AM

How much did it cost you?

http://kennyljs.com/

PowersTwinB

6:30 AM

This mom is very envious! Wish my three grown sons thought of something like this ring! My hunt is up, please come and visit

ipanema

7:25 AM

wow, your mom is so lucky! that's a great Christmas gift.


happy weekend! :)

-tnchick-

7:27 AM

What a great gift for your mom, I know she'll love that.

ellen b.

7:32 AM

What a nice son to your mother. Enjoy and happy hunting...

Carver

7:33 AM

I know your mother will love it. Good take on the theme.

mothers will love it, cost is not important.

looks like a lovely gift!
happy weekend!

Natalie

1:49 PM

What a lovely gift to give to your mom! :)

My Photo Hunt is up too! :)

Hootin Anni

8:32 PM

How pretty!! I bet your mother will really like it.

Janna

8:55 AM

Very nice. Small but special!
I suspect it will be greatly loved.
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
My photo hunts include a puppy and a phallic cheeto.

Anna

4:54 PM

Wow what a nice gift....Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart