My IQ is 90...

I found a great test just a couple of hours ago! And found out that I’m not that really good on logic though my thinking ability is really Average which in fact, I did really agree with it!. I admit that I’m not really intelligent. But I’m proud of what I got ’cause it just tells me that all my feedbacks and reviews I’ve done for all those websites I’ve encounter is indeed true! I just give my honest and sincere feedback as to what I think the website does. Here is my rating I’ve got in one of the sites here in the net…


Your IQ Is 90


Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Above Average

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average

Your General Knowledge is Average

Thanks for this rating! I did really appreciate it! At least now I know were to put my self and eventually review all those weaknesses I got. Aside from that fact, it helps me grow to find out more the best in me!… Found out yours too guys!… It really makes you think I swear!…This sucks!

Comment (1)

Anonymous

12:13 PM

This is a joke, right?

The intentionally horrific grammar leads me to think so.