Photo Hunter: Heavy!...

Yikes! I miss this thing! I haven't' participated this mimi for how many weeks already due to some particular reasons. Well, anyway I guess have to post my entry for this weeks theme 'cause I just really have too. Besides, it would be Saturday tomorrow and I can't wait to post my entry. How about you guys? got your entries already? Oh! well, I guess, your too eager too to post your entries for this weeks theme. Anyway, here is my entry for this week...


" My Heavy Little Nephew "

This was taken almost 2 years ago at Samal Island. Isn't it cute? Well, anyway hope you guys will gonna love this picture too as I do! He's already turning 6 years old this coming June. That's it! Have a nice day everyone!...c",)


Comments (17)

Liz

5:23 PM

Heavy on your shoulders, hehe. Happy hunting.

Anonymous

5:24 PM

NIce entry for ehavy. Have a nice weekend.

I bet he's heavier now though! Nice take on this week's theme. Have a great weekend

Anonymous

7:37 PM

Cute shot! He's probably even heavier now. Happy hunting!

Hootin Anni

7:51 PM

How cute!! That's a cool photo..

My heavy is posted...hope you can drop by and celebrate my birthday with me. Happy Hunting!

nice photo, yep I bet he is heavy

2 years later now, I'm sure he's much heavier already :P
have a good weekend!

Joyismygoal

8:44 PM

that is a sweet pic

CRIZ LAI

10:51 PM

You nephew is cute. You sure he's heavy cos I don't you your face turned blue... just joking there... haha. :P

Come in for some fun in Criz’s Sanctuary and/or some serious matter in Insight Criz. Have a nice weekend!

Dragonstar

11:02 PM

Fun! And they only get heavier!! (And everyone else says the same!)

Anonymous

11:20 PM

Thanks for sharing your heavy shot. Cute one...

TR Ryan

12:29 AM

Looks heavy on the adoration to. Beautiful pic.

Utah Mommy

12:32 AM

I was gonna post something like this carrying my son on my shoulder. Great choice! Kids are indeed heavy on shoulders. Happy weekend!
Baby Pushing Mommy

Mommy Lutchi

1:39 AM

Great photo, thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.

Heather

1:53 AM

Adorable.

Andree

9:04 AM

He's too little to be heavy! Beautiful photo. My Photo Hunt — Heavy is here. Thank you.

Anonymous

2:07 PM

What a nice, cute shot. Have a great weekend!