A Million Dollar Friend Tag…

I was awarded A Million Dollar Friend by My Sis Yen of Me & Mine.

Thanks for this thoughtful and kind comment Te. Oh! I used to call her “Te” its a short term for “Ate” in English “Sister”.

Sis said; Wil-my utol! Yup, my brother for real! Not just a brother but a good friend:) Thanks for the love bro! hehehe… ( I will always do! )…

{Start Copy}

“You are never a burden.. don’t ever think that. Friends need each other to pick them up when they are down and I would do nothing less. ” Dawn Drover~ Twisted Sister

A Million Dollar Friend is the kind of person who instinctively knows what it means to be a good friend; this kind of person makes you look forward to the days ahead and fondly remember the days that have passed. - A Nice Place In The Sun

A million dollar friend is someone who not only pulls you up when you’re down, but also always finds a way to not let you fall. - Abelle, Only in Silence

“A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down” ~Arnold Glasow- Vhiel, Can of Thoughts

“ A Million Dollar Friend is a person that is always with you on your happy moments and still loves you in your moment of darkness. ~ Eds, My Precious Niche

“A Million Dollar Friend is a person who comes and won’t judge a flower by its color.
A person who will never give up on you.
A person who will comfort you when storms of tears are in your mind.
A person who will just have some fun with you and give you a good laugh.’
A person that doesn’t mind expressing their happy or sad feelings to you. ~Yen, Me and Mine

“A Million Dollar Friend is someone who’ll stay despite the fact that as we travel along several new people will come and go” - Will, WilStop

You Here! Post your nominees and tell the world what a million dollar friend to you means. That’s it!

My Million Dollar Friends!

Cha - Oh! She’s a future Sis-In-Law! The girlfriend of my Bro! Whom I believe is good friend and a great person! Thanks Te for loving my Bro! Stay cool!…

Denz - Kuya ko! You here it right! My older Brother in real life! He’s a good friend of mine! Though we didn’t discuss much about our love life’s and some other things but pretty much sure that were thankful that we both had each others arms.

Juliana - a blogger friend whom I’ve meet just here in the web. Though we didn’t see each other for real but pretty much sure that she’s indeed a great friend!

Yen - Pretty Sis! Ate ko sa totoong buhay!( Sis in real life). She’s indeed a great example for us his brothers! She’s there when we needed her most and she’s really a true friend for life! Thank’s Te, for every single motivation you bestowed onto me.

There are more. But I won’t list them all here! You know who you are;) Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments (0)