Cutie Blogger Award!

Will passed a cutie award to this blog, and since it took me months to edit and change everything here. I decided not to post these tagged right away, because I want to make sure that my Blog Template is already made and change. Dear Rosey, sorry for it’s an overdue tagged. So here it is now: Lets Travel Philippines, Room of Sphere Ideas, WebGeek Journal, Dare to Blog, Life Realities, Webline Help Desk, WebGeek Journal… and BlogHop.


Here are the rules:

- Each blogger must post these rules. - Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

- Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves.

- You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and also to read your blog.

TEN FACTS:

  • I love strolling and shopping.
  • I love surfing the web
  • I love to eat as long as I can take the food in my mouth…
  • I love to paint!
  • I am a loner sometimes…
  • I don’t like gossip
  • I don’t like arrogant people…
  • I am depressed for some reasons.. ( I don’t want to disclose it here )…
  • I love talking to my mom
  • I am waiting for Christmas absolutely!

Comment (1)

Anonymous

5:15 AM

meri krismas cutie blogger!