* Organic – animals get access to the outdoors (cows, sheep, and goats get pasture time), bedding materials, and aren’t injected with hormones or antibiotics.
* Cage-free Poultry – birds aren’t kept in cages.
* Free-range – animals are given access to the outdoors.
* Pasture-raised and grass-fed – animals get access to the outdoors and can graze.
* Humanely raised – animals get exercise and their cages are big enough for them to move in.
* Hormone-free – cows aren’t injected with any hormones (using hormones on chickens and pigs is already against the law).
* Shop Around – for organic and free-range meat.
* Just Ask – your butcher where the meat you’re buying came from.
Benefits would be: Letting animal rights activists sleep more soundly. Free-range animals, for example, are allowed to spend time outdoors and have more space than those at conventional factory farms. You can also waking up to energy savings. According to a study, organic farming uses 30% less energy than factory farms for the same yields. And, you will have healthier and bright-eyed life. Organic animals are raised without antibiotics or artificial hormones, and aren’t genetically modified.