I'm planning to buy an iPhone!

It's been two months now that I been thinking to buy an iPhone. I was supposed to buy by the end of this month but too sad to mention that my money is not enough yet to buy the said phone. I can't help my self thinking about it. The moment when I see somebody using their iPhone I was really jealous. I just keep stirring at them and wondering when can I have my dream iPhone. Too bad I can't buy right now 'cause I happened to left my friends laptop in the bus a week ago hiding to be Dubai and only to realized when I already reached my friends house that I left the laptop in the bus. I can't trace it anymore! Because of that instead of buying an iPhone I'll gonna buy a laptop for him otherwise he will report me to the police. Really feel bad about it but I don't have a choice anymore!

The only thing I can do know before I can buy my dream iPhone and iphone accessories is to wait for a little more time. Though I'm actually pissed off whether or not I have to wait for it. I want it badly! Maybe by the end of November this year I can have one already. Hopefully!

In fact, I been hunting here in the web to find a best deals of iPhone and iphone case. I've seen several providers and one of them whom I think offers the best package is the mobilefun.co.uk. They are actually a portal of mobile phones. Its not only iPhone they sell but also the other branded cellphones like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Blackberry and some more. For a more comprehensive listing on cellphone brands they sell just visit their site and buy at them right away!

No worries if you opt to buy at them 'cause they are one of the leading provider for the said products and has been to this type of business for several years now and through that time they garnered trust and loyalty of their client and customers who keep coming back and referring them.

So, if you guys are one of those people who wanted to have an iphone car charger for yor iPhone better grab the chance now to buy at them online. Rest assures that you'll gonna have your ordered item right into your door steps or on your desired delivery place. With them, your satisfaction is at most important!

Moreover, I might probably buy at them all the iphone accessories I might need for my iPhone soon. Wish me luck everyone!

Comments (0)