Lady Gaga Update!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/columnpic/lady_gaga4.jpg The super singer Lady Gaga has apologised to fans after being forced to cancel a concert in Indiana due to ill health. “Can’t apologise enough for how sorry I am,” she said, via micro-blogging site Twitter, revealing she had collapsed due to exhaustion and dehydration. An hour before the show I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing,” posted the 23-year-old, renowned for her flamboyant stage performances. She has since cancelled another three dates between 16-18 January.

Last year Lady Gaga – real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta – failed to appear as a support act at two Take That concerts in Manchester, citing ill health. The singer tweeted that she had been “crying for hours” as a result of Thursday’s cancellation.

“My stage has complicated mechanical elements,” she said. “Everyone was concerned I’d be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier. I have performed with the flu, a cold and strep throat,” she went on. “I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort. I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me.”

Comments (0)